Complaint Review: Dead Sea Cosmetics

• Submitted: Fri, January 02, 2009
  • Updated: Fri, January 02, 2009

• Reported By:Columbus Ohio
Dead Sea Cosmetics
Tuttle Mall Columbus, Ohio U.S.A.

Dead Sea Cosmetics Entrapment Columbus Ohio

I went to the Tuttle Crossing Mall to have my watchband repaired. On the way out to my car, I was stopped by a woman who insisited she let me try her cosmetics on my hand, after which she put some products in a bag and asked me how I wanted to pay.

I wasn't at the mall to pick up or look at cosmetics. I was ONLY there to get my watch fixed. The manner in which I was approached and treated borders on entrapment. When I explained that I wasn't interested in her products and that I was just there to get my watch fixed, she said I needed what she was offering and offered me an "alleged deal". Yea, deal for her.

She's got over $40 of my money. Nothings a deal if it's something you don't need or want, regardless of the price. To top it off, they have a "no refund" policy that they never mentioned to me or had posted. Needless to say, I feel taken advantage of.

Unknownstranger
Columbus, Ohio

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/02/2009 11:23 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Dead-Sea-Cosmetics/Columbus-Ohio/Dead-Sea-Cosmetics-Entrapment-Columbus-Ohio-407448. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Dead Sea Cosmetics