Complaint Review: Dead Sea Cosmetics

• Updated: Thu, June 02, 2011

• Reported By: deadsearipoff1959 — La Fontaine Indiana United States of America
Dead Sea Cosmetics
411 5th Avenue New York, New York United States of America

Dead Sea Cosmetics, Dead Sea Essentials pushy, untruths about product, didn't reveal no return policy New York, New York

Mall Kiosk employee pulled me over and started using cream on my hands and nails.  Told me their products would take all the roughness out of my hands and nails.  Promised me the face creams would work like botox and that it would remove dark circles form under my eyes within a week.  Didn't work after a month.  Used a nail "polisher" to make my nails look shiny.  Later when I read fine print it said to use sparingly as it could literally rub your nails off.

AFter I was not told about no-return policy because when I left and realized that I had been scammed, my receipt said there was no return.  I felt so stupid because I got pulled into this scheme.  I Never buy from kiosks.  When I left they had me for $500 and I was on my way before I realized it.  I was going to return my good too because I couldn't afford it and after I read about the products, realized they weren't any different from anything else I could buy otc.  I feel completely ripped off.  I too felt that since this was in a mall, I didn't have to worry about scam artists.  I will  not frequent that mall again either.  It was Glendbrook Mall in Fort Wayne, Indiana.

I was literally sick about this purchase for almost a week.  I felt took and I'm not sure how they dragged me into it because it's something I just don't use or buy but I know I felt safe because it was part of the "mall".

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 06/02/2011 09:43 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Dead-Sea-Cosmetics/New-York-New-York-10016/Dead-Sea-Cosmetics-Dead-Sea-Essentials-pushy-untruths-about-product-didnt-reveal-no-re-735959. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Dead Sea Cosmetics