Complaint Review: Dead sea beauty kit

• Submitted: Fri, November 30, 2012
  • Updated: Sat, December 01, 2012

• Reported By: A A — India
Dead sea beauty kit

Dead sea beauty kit Dead sea beauty kit company is complete fraud. they stole 87.95 gbp from my account without my consent. I ordered a trial pack. and have not used it yet. I need my money back at any cost. Internet

*Consumer Suggestion: Looks like you can't read/comprehend...

Dead sea beauty kit has deducted 87.95 GBP from my account without my consent. I ordered a trial pack around 20 days back which was smwhere 3.95 gbp only.

And have not used it yet.  And today when I checked the account, they have deducted this much money from account, infact stolen this money. I need my money back. I do not want to even try any product of this fraud company ever and will warn everyone against it.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 11/30/2012 05:38 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Dead-sea-beauty-kit/internet/Dead-sea-beauty-kit-Dead-sea-beauty-kit-company-is-complete-fraud-they-stole-8795-gbp-976309. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Dead sea beauty kit

#1 Consumer Suggestion

Looks like you can't read/comprehend...

AUTHOR: Ken - (USA)

Here's what's on their trial order page...

By buying this Special Discount Offer Kit, you will pay only for shipping and handling upon placing the order and will then have 14 days (after processing and delivery time) to try our products and return them if you are not 100% satisfied. If you choose to keep the kit, you will be charged the full cost of $139.95. The charge will appear on your statement as Deadseabeautykit.com 8009489189.Weight: 1 kg.

Price: $0.00Quantity  Add to cart

I agree to the Terms & Conditions

To continue with the order for the offer, you have to check the "I agree to the Terms and Conditions" block. Guess you somehow missed this. You ripped yourself off.