Complaint Review: Deaf World Crusie

• Submitted: Tue, March 19, 2013
  • Updated: Tue, March 19, 2013

• Reported By: DEAFVETAZ — Albuquerque New Mexico
Deaf World Crusie
14700 North Frank Lloyd Wright Blvd #157 PMB#379 Scottsdale, Arizona United States of America

Deaf World Crusie Benjamin Pena Deaf World Crusie Europe Scottsdale, Arizona

April 2012 I frist learned of the Deaf World Cruise and later in the year I met with a representative at the Deaf Nation World Expo in Las Vegas, NV!  After seeing a great deal more information about this cruise in Europe I decided to send in an initial deposit of $800 from my bank to the address in Scottsdale, AZ on the 3rd of September 2012.

Following the initial deposit I felt something was not right as I had not received any documentation about my payment and began sending emails to deafworldcrusie.com and received NO answer from them!  My girlfriend was able to use her VP and the staff she spoke with siad everything was in order and soon after I received the receipt via email.

Last day of November 2012 I received an email from sales@deafcruise.com stating that their accountant in Arizona was ordered to serve jail time.  After sending several emails to deafcrusie.com I never received any form of response.  I have contacted the BBB.org and still not able to have resolution.  Next move will be letter to Arizona's Attorney General, Wells Fargo Bank in Arizona and even a lawsuit.

I do not want to be out $800 that is earned from hard work.  Please get the word out!

Thank you!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/19/2013 07:06 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Deaf-World-Crusie/Scottsdale-Arizona-85260/Deaf-World-Crusie-Benjamin-Pena-Deaf-World-Crusie-Europe-Scottsdale-Arizona-1036247. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Deaf World Crusie