Complaint Review: Deal Barbie Pays - dealbarbiepays.com

• Updated: Mon, March 23, 2009

• Reported By:Creston North Carolina
Deal Barbie Pays - dealbarbiepays.com
dealbarbiepays.com Internet U.S.A.

Deal Barbie Pays - Dealbarbiepays, My payout was approved on February 21, 2008 and has not been received. Now I'm labelled a cheater. Internet

*Consumer Suggestion: Been Paid by Deal Barbie Pays

*REBUTTAL Owner of company: Not their information

*Consumer Comment: Sounds like a fishy report..

*Consumer Suggestion: Confused

DEALBARBIEPAYS approved a payout for my account on February 21, 2008. It was to be sent to my paypal account. So far I have never received it. I have sent numerous emails only to be ignored. When I logged into my account yesterday, they had labelled my account 'cheater!' This really made me angry because I was always honest when doing the surveys and completing the offers. It seems really strange to me that they would put such a label on my account after I had complained to them about not receiving my money. I know it is only $19.50, but it the principal of the thing. Who is their right minds would take advantage of stay at home moms? I give Deal Barbie Pays 2 Thumbs down! Dealbarbie is no deal rather a COMPLETE RIP-OFF!

Tammy
Creston, North Carolina

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/16/2008 12:24 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Deal-Barbie-Pays-dealbarbiepayscom/internet/Deal-Barbie-Pays-Dealbarbiepays-My-payout-was-approved-on-February-21-2008-and-has-not-318390. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Deal Barbie Pays - dealbarbiepays.com

#1 Consumer Suggestion

Been Paid by Deal Barbie Pays

AUTHOR: Moneyman7983 - (U.S.A.)

I have gotten paid by deal barbie pays and so have alot of my friends, my account was once marked as cheater because the internet browser I was using, did you use aol or firefox?? Try to contact the owner and tell them I am sure they will straighten it out for you.

#2 REBUTTAL Owner of company

Not their information

AUTHOR: Christina - (U.S.A.)

I contacted my member that has the same name & city you have listed to see if I could clear this up as I was baffled by what was being said here.

The member told me it wasn't them & obviously someone else had been using their information.

I only delete members for fraud as well outlined in my terms or service & additionally in several places on my website. I have paid out over $900,000 since opening the site & have no reason to withold payments unless you have broken the rules.

Sounds like a fishy report..

AUTHOR: Melissa - (U.S.A.)

As a member of the same site I know accounts can only be marked as cheated is you have:

1. Signed up with more then one account
2. Frauded the company by repeating offers on more then one GPT site.

If you are looking to find out what happened with your site there are various ways to contact the site owner. On the site there is a contact box and the site owner will give you all information to why you where marked as a "cheater"

Also payout on this site is 20.00, and if you have not reached 20.00 then the withdrawl buttons cant even be clicked for you to be able to request cash out. They only become available once you have reached the cash out amount.

This report seems kind of fishy to me.

#4 Consumer Suggestion

AUTHOR: Seraph - (U.S.A.)

DealBarbie's minimum cashout limit is $20. If you had $19.50....how would it have been approved? Can you clarify?

#5 Consumer Suggestion