Complaint Review: Deal Chicken

• Updated: Tue, December 17, 2013

• Reported By: debbie — foristell Missouri
Deal Chicken
Gannett Co. Inc. 7950 Jones Branch Dr. McLean, Virginia USA

Deal Chicken / Belleza jewelry I bought a deal from deal chicken for a bracelet from Belleza jewelry. Never got the bracelet and no one answers the phone at either site. No help at all! McLean Virginia

I bought a deal from the Deal Chicken for a bracelet, they do not want to take responsibility for it, but they had no trouble taking my money. They never answer their customer phones, but they still offer deals through their web site for other jewelry at this same place.

Belleza jewelry is the place of product, I bought my item from, they do not answer phone calls or e- mails either. No customer help from either site! It has been two and a half months now, and I have not gotten an answer from either one for  when and if I am going to receive my bracelet.

What kills me is they are still taking advantage of people right now, because you can find a new piece of jewelry from the same place on deal chicken every month, every week. They are making a bundle on unsuspecting people every day and whos going to stop them!!!!!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 12/17/2013 08:48 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Deal-Chicken/McLean-Virginia-22107/Deal-Chicken-Belleza-jewelry-I-bought-a-deal-from-deal-chicken-for-a-bracelet-from-Bell-1107629. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Deal Chicken