Complaint Review: Deal Chicken

• Updated: Sun, March 17, 2013

• Reported By: ebrenner — Phoenix Arizona
Deal Chicken
7950 Jones Branch Drive, McLean, Virginia United States of America

Deal Chicken Mexico Travel Company, Arizona Republic Cabo San Lucas Trip, Contact number to travel co listed on voucher non working. Can't get a hold of Deal Chicken after 2 claims submitted online, several phone calls and messages left. McLean, Virginia

I purchased a All Inclusive trip to Mexico via Deal Chicken Deal. When I went to book the trip several months later, the travel company's phone number was disconnected. I emailed the travel company and they never got back to me. I submitted requests to Deal Chicken (2 claims) and did not hear back. I called Deal Chicken several times and the outgoing message said 'there are no customer service reps to assist you at this time' everytime I called. Which has surpassed 15 times.

My Bank will not cancel my charges. I have booked trips through Groupon and Living Social several times and I have never had any issues.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/17/2013 01:37 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Deal-Chicken/McLean-Virginia-22107/Deal-Chicken-Mexico-Travel-Company-Arizona-Republic-Cabo-San-Lucas-Trip-Contact-number-1035492. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Deal Chicken