Complaint Review: Deal Chicken

• Submitted: Thu, January 10, 2013
  • Updated: Thu, January 10, 2013

• Reported By: Margie — brick New Jersey U.S.A.
Deal Chicken

Deal Chicken Ordered and paid for merchandise ..never recieved it Internet

I purchased an item from Dealchicken.com at the begining of December. After paying Deal chicken I was directed to the company's website whose item I ordered and instructed to pay another $2.95 for shipping.  It said to allow up to 4 weeks for shipping (ridiculous since I have recieved things from Hong Kong quicker)     My payment for shipping was deducted from my bank account and payment to deal chicken was also deducted.  After waiting the 4 weeks and not seeing my merchandise I started calling first the company that made the item and its been a week and no return call.     I then called 2 different numbers for deal chicken..the first one was a woman in charge of my county. Her mailbox was full.  Then the main number for deal chicken.  That has also been a week with no return call.  I was able to get throught to a number to someone in a different part of my state who asked me to wait longer.  DO NOT PURCHASE FROM DEAL CHICKEN.  THIS IS A TERRIBLE WAY TO DO BUSINESS.  They have had my money for over a month.  I will never order from them again!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/10/2013 07:11 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Deal-Chicken/internet/Deal-Chicken-Ordered-and-paid-for-merchandise-never-recieved-it-Internet-994868. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Deal Chicken