Complaint Review: Deal Current

• Updated: Tue, April 30, 2013

• Reported By: anonymous — Murrieta California
Deal Current
Internet USA

Deal Current This company billed $29 to my visa card. I did not order anything from this company. When I called the number on my credit card bill, there was an automated answer stating the office was closed. The  Internet

*UPDATE Employee: Charge On Your Card

This company billed my credit card $29 for something I never ordered. I tried calling the number on my cc bill (866-316-3001) & an automated answer said the office was closed. I have no idea what this company sells or how they got my credit card number.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/29/2013 01:00 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Deal-Current/internet/Deal-Current-This-company-billed-29-to-my-visa-card-I-did-not-order-anything-from-this-c-1047065. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Deal Current

Charge On Your Card

AUTHOR: Deal Current - ()

Hello,

I am sorry that we were closed when you called. Here are the hours that we are open: Monday- Friday from 8am PST to 5pm PST. In our voicemail we also leave an email address of dealsupport@dealcurrent.com that you can send us an email.

If you have a charge on your card that would be from you making a purchase for a Daily Deal from one of our clients websites. Please feel free to email us or call us at 866-316-3001 or 619-795-2993 and we would be happy to look up your purchase and tell you what you purchased from one of our Clients Websites.