Complaint Review: Deal Dash

• Reported By: 1983_2007 — Tumwater Washington United States of America
Deal Dash
1501 Broadway (12th floor) Internet United States of America

Deal Dash Deal Dash is non responsive to complaints , Internet

BEWARE OF DEAL DASH!!! I purchased a bid pack and started bidding. I have experience in penny auctions as I AM registered with a few of them and have won alot of things for little to nothing. So i WAS excited to start bidding. They claim that they don't advertise to it easy to win. Well i beg to differ. I used my entire bid package and won NOTHING!!!! i sent them an email stating i WAS not satisfied and wanted a refund. I stated the reason that i WAS not satisfied stating when you have 90 people bidding on a $25 gift card, either you are not going to win or you are going to end up spending more than $25 for the gift card...ITS JUST NOT WORTH IT!! i WAS very nice and polite in my email even stating i would consider trying their site out again once the xmas rush dies down. NO REPLY!! in the past when i've email them they have responded the same day or least the next day so i find it strange that all of a sudden i want a refund and they haven't contacted me and its been over a week!!! I decided to Google number for them, i found one but its a deal dash voicemail!!! I left a messages and still they have not responded!! I looked on my bank statement to see if when they charged my card, there was a number attached...it was but it was the pay pal phone number! Today i have sent another email, this one not so polite. But im not expecting them to respond to that one neither. I am going to make a complaint today with the BBB...maybe that will get their attention!!!!! I WILL NOT STOP UNTIL I GET MY MONEY RETURNED TO ME!!!

SIGNED, PISSED CONSUMER!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 12/06/2012 05:39 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Deal-Dash/internet/Deal-Dash-Deal-Dash-is-non-responsive-to-complaints-Internet-978790. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Deal Dash