Complaint Review: Deal Dash

• Updated: Tue, January 01, 2013

• Reported By: Ms.Kit — Robbinsdale Minnesota United States of America
Deal Dash

Deal Dash Did not receive won auctions Internet

I won an auction for two gift cards in mid November which I have yet to receive. I contacted Deal Dash several times.They sent me two emails. The second email that I received was sent on december 14. Here is the email sent:

I do apologize for the lateness of this email and for the frustration this situation must be causing you. Im happy to tell you that your cards are on their way and you should be receiving them within 5 business days.Please accept the 50 bids I have placed in your account.Happy Holidays!

Kim DealDash Support

I have sent two email's since receiving the above response. I have yet to receive the cards.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/01/2013 12:24 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Deal-Dash/internet/Deal-Dash-Did-not-receive-won-auctions-Internet-989585. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Deal Dash