Complaint Review: Deal Dash

• Updated: Mon, December 10, 2012

• Reported By: Caryn — little river South Carolina United States of America
Deal Dash
NY NY Internet United States of America

Deal Dash I have tried many times to reach them about taking bids and now I can't pay for the bids I won....I also see alot of comments about not receiving product....I also was told that they didn't have a pro Deal Dash makes u feel at home in a flash....and then it happens no response,and bids missing, I got an email staing they had switched suppliers so thats why there stuff wasn't coming....now there use , Internet

I have stated that these people are rip offs money is hard to come by and I thought I could get some gifts at a low cost!!!! Well I believe the reason we dont win is they have there own bidders...and they win..I have waisted bids...and they won't return them or for that matter a fix it problem....They owe me and u get nothing....Don't be surprised if they go missing soon!!!!!! They need to own up and pay up....or be taken to court and I am IN!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 12/10/2012 08:52 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Deal-Dash/internet/Deal-Dash-I-have-tried-many-times-to-reach-them-about-taking-bids-and-now-I-cant-pay-for-980105. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Deal Dash