Complaint Review: Deal Dash

• Reported By: Latoya — Georgia
Deal Dash
Internet USA

Deal Dash I was scammed out of bidding on an item Internet

I was bidding on a Samsung Galaxy S4 on 9/6/13. I activated my bidding buddy by adding 30 bids to it. I was checking back periodically to see if I needed to added some more bids. Every time I checked back no bids were used until the last time I checked back and the phone was sold but my bidding buddy still had the same amount of bids displaying. I check the last bidders that were bidding and my name was not on the list as a bidder.

From my understanding the bidding buddy is used to place a bid at the last second, but mine did not do that. The phone was sold for $153.76. I really want to know why my bid wasn't placed in the list? Once the phone was sold I didn't get my bids back that were left in the bidding buddy. Please respond promptly I starting to think this website is a scam.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 09/10/2013 09:25 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Deal-Dash/internet/Deal-Dash-I-was-scammed-out-of-bidding-on-an-item-Internet-1083245. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Deal Dash