Complaint Review: Deal Dash

• Updated: Fri, November 30, 2012

• Reported By: Jean — Munster Indiana USA
Deal Dash

Deal Dash I won 2 penny auctions and never got what I won, Internet

*Consumer Comment: dealdash ripoff!

*Author of original report: Deal Dash - I won 2 Penny Aucitons

In November, 2011, right after Black Friday, Deal Dash offered people to buy bids for 20 cents each instead of their regular 60 cents a bid.  The lowest package they offered was a $50 package.

I purchased the $50 package and won 2 auctions, of which they never acknowledged. Each auction I printed the final page that showed I won but never got my winnings.

For what I would have got in winnings, I still lost money which I understand can happen but to not even get my winnings infuriates me.  I have emailed them awhile back and never heard from them. I just emailed them again and will take further action if it comes to that.

I feel they are a fraud and should be shut down.  I hope other readers read this and save their good earned money.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 12/16/2011 10:22 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Deal-Dash/internet/Deal-Dash-I-won-2-penny-auctions-and-never-got-what-I-won-Internet-810565. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Deal Dash

dealdash ripoff!

AUTHOR: Echoecho - (United States of America)

I'm frustrated with Dealdash also.  I have won 4 auctions and, believe it or not, have received the merchandise for 3 out of the 4 items.  But 1 has not been delivered yet.  I have waited for ove a month!  I have emailed them twice to no avail.  I cannot find a customer support/service number to contact them.  Isn't that convenient?!?!?  If anyone has a service number to Dealdash.com, I would sure appreciate it, as will others with the same problem!!   Obviously, they are an unorganized company who could make millions by just 'forgetting to send merchandise'., and having no way to contact the company!  waaaaaaaa

Echoecho

Deal Dash - I won 2 Penny Aucitons

AUTHOR: Jean - (USA)

Since this write up, Deal Dash had emailed me and refunded my $50.