Complaint Review: Deal Dash

• Updated: Thu, December 20, 2012

• Reported By: GC — Mount Vernon Ohio United States of America
Deal Dash

Deal Dash Total Rip Off! Internet

I'm very upset with Deal Dash. I first bid on an item, and then decided to buy it. My bids were returned to me, but the item has never been shipped to me. When I look on my dashboard, it says "shipped" but in another area, it says "pending shipment".

I paid for this back at end of Oct. or beginning of Nov. I was notified I should expect it not later than Nov. 27th. I've sent multiple e-mails to them, with no response whatsoever! Here it is, Dec. 20th and still no product and no communication. I say it's nothing but a big scam, and they should be shut down!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 12/20/2012 02:16 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Deal-Dash/internet/Deal-Dash-Total-Rip-Off-Internet-984768. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Deal Dash