Complaint Review: Deal Dash

• Updated: Fri, October 26, 2012

• Reported By: raccoonie — portland Oregon United States of America
Deal Dash

Deal Dash Won't refund my money, despite promises to do so Internet

*UPDATE Employee: DealDash has a 100% Money Back Guarantee on your first purchase.

*General Comment: Deal Dash are Scammers

I bought 36 dollars worth of bids and I only did that because there was a box that said  " If you aren't satisfied within 90 days you will get a refund of your money  "  or something to that effect.  Well, I did some bidding and I didn't win anything. They did refund 10 dollars. But I have been telling them for a month now that I want the rest of my money back and I haven't received it .  I look and there's still 91 bids left. If they gave me a refund , I shouldn't have any .

I want what they promised me and that was a refund .  They say they will give it but I haven't received it.

Thanks.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 10/09/2012 10:40 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Deal-Dash/internet/Deal-Dash-Wont-refund-my-money-despite-promises-to-do-so-Internet-952804. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Deal Dash

DealDash has a 100% Money Back Guarantee on your first purchase.

AUTHOR: DealDash - (USA)

We're sorry to hear you're not satisfied with your shopping experience on DealDash.

DealDash is a fair and honest alternative to penny auctions and is the longest operating online auction site of its kind in the United States with over 800,000 registered American customers. DealDash allows everyone to give the site a try completely 100% risk free by offering all of its customers a no questions asked 100% money back guarantee on your first purchase. If you requested a refund for your first purchase this will be processed for you. Just get in touch with DealDash customer support and they'll be happy to provide you with confirmation of your refund.

#2 General Comment

Deal Dash are Scammers

AUTHOR: Levi - (United States of America)

View the following youtube video for evidence: