Complaint Review: Deal Dash

• Submitted: Thu, December 06, 2012
  • Updated: Fri, February 08, 2013

• Reported By: Mad Dad — Internet United States of America
Deal Dash

Deal Dash www.dealdash.com Took money and never sent product, fraudulent, untrustworthy, unreliable Internet

*UPDATE Employee: Back on Track!

I signed up for this online auction dealdash on November 6 2012 , I bought 400 bids for 60 something dollars they were on sale. I bid on a few things with my daughter we were having fun then it was time for bed so I put it on auto bid for a $250 Wal-Mart card and 200 free bids when I woke up I checked and I won the bid for $68 so I bought it . I told my daughter and we decided once we got our card we would would Christmas gifts with it. Dealdash said the card would arrive on the 28th of November and if it didn't contact them via customer support email and they would get back to me within 48 hours. Well I emailed them everyday I left my phone numbers address and email still no reply. It's been thirty days so I'm revoking the charges.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 12/06/2012 08:41 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Deal-Dash/internet/Deal-Dash-wwwdealdashcom-Took-money-and-never-sent-product-fraudulent-untrustworthy-u-978870. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Deal Dash

Back on Track!

AUTHOR: DealDash_Adam - (United States of America)

I'm sorry to hear that you've experienced problems in receiving your gift card. We ships thousands of products every week to satisfied customers, and I assure you that we're committed to fulfilling all orders placed with our service. We did experience some delays during the holidays, but since then we've gotten back on track and are now shipping orders faster than ever before!

I cannot locate your account using the details you've provided here, but if you're still experiencing difficulties please let our customer support team know. They're currently able to respond to all customer queries within 24 hours, and can provide assistance with this or anything else you might need.