Complaint Review: Deal Depot, Inc

• Submitted: Wed, February 15, 2012
  • Updated: Wed, February 15, 2012

• Reported By: customers secret shopper — Greenville South Carolina United States of America
Deal Depot, Inc
13650 E Wade Hampton Blvd Greer, South Carolina United States of America

Deal Depot, Inc Rude Greer, South Carolina

We went to this place and were dealing with the salesman for a few hours. He told me the vehicles on the lot were priced between $6000 and $8000 and that the offer on our vehicle would "piss us off". This should have been the first clue. He said he only made $100 if he sold a car. That must be a sales pitch because I heard the other salesman say the same. We decided on a vehicle and I filled out the application.

We then had to wait for someone to look at it. While we were waiting, we saw another person dealing with the other salesman. He told them they had to have 8 contacts or they wouldn't take the application. The salesman then comes to tell us that the price of what we picked out was $15,000. I reminded him of what he said and he said "no, I never mentioned the price". Then he wanted us to talk to the owner and said it would be a minute. We waited and the other salesman was rude to the other person.

We left and so did the other person. They are deceptive and rude to people before you buy, I can only imagine how they treat you after the sale. When we left, I was getting calls that they had already contacted all my contacts before we did the deal. Then a few days later I get a letter stating "After careful review of your information, they are sorry to inform us that they will not be able to accept us as a credit customer but we were welcome to be a cash customer". It was dated the same day we were there. Beware the warning signs.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/15/2012 04:35 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Deal-Depot-Inc/Greer-South-Carolina-29651/Deal-Depot-Inc-Rude-Greer-South-Carolina-839369. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Deal Depot, Inc