Complaint Review: Deal Extreme

• Updated: Thu, December 11, 2008

• Reported By:Avondale Arizona
Deal Extreme
21 Man Lok Street Hung Hom,, Kowloon Hong Kong

DealExtreme scamming, thieves, horrible service, misleading, they stall, sidestep, try to distract you, keep telling you to wait Hung Hom Kowloon Hong Kong

I've ordered two items from DealExtreme. The first item came to me in about 2 weeks just like they said. It was defective and I was a little frustrated.

So I ordered a second item from them which never came. I became more frustrated this time and I emailed DealExtreme. They told me to please wait for a response from us while we look into the matter.

We sent several emails back and forth and it was the pretty much same thing from them everytime. Please check your post office, we'll look into it at the Hong Kong Post, please confirm your address or please allow more time for your item to be delivered. Also, they don't provide you a tracking number.

If you have a problem with them they will give you the run around and they won't really try to resolve any problems. Do not, and I repeat, do not order from them. They will not refund your money if you never receive what you ordered.

Avondale, Arizona

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 12/11/2008 11:21 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Deal-Extreme/Hung-Hom-Kowloon/DealExtreme-scamming-thieves-horrible-service-misleading-they-stall-sidestep-try-to-400556. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Deal Extreme