Complaint Review: Deal Find / Team Buy

• Updated: Fri, September 13, 2013

• Reported By: Hejira — Buford Georgia
Deal Find / Team Buy
82 Peter St Toronto, ON M5V 2G5, Canada , Select State/Province USA

Deal Find / Team Buy BIGGEST RIP OFF AND DEAD ENDS with CUSTOMER SERVICE Toronto Canada

I bought a voucher from Deal Find for a Handyman service, there was no expiration date for the service. When we were ready to use it we called the company 6 or 7 times with promises that they would come out and never did.

I contacted Deal Find/ Team Buy customer service for a refund. They said they would contact the merchant and the merchant would have 48 hours to contact me.The merchant didn't contact me and I called Deal Find/ Team Buy again. The customer service said they emailed the merchant and had not heard back from the merchant. and there was nothing more I could do and I could not get a refund. I ask top speak with a supervisor and the rpe. told me there was no one else I caould talk to. I ask for the person in charge of the company and she gave me a name and email and then said but the CEO had instructed the customer service that he would not answer any emails.

All of this was stated with an attitude from the customer service rep. I was in a little shock because I have not dealt with such a blatant rip off company before. beware of this company no matter how good the deals on the site sound you will lose your money. How does a business like this stay in business is beyond me.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 09/13/2013 12:11 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Deal-Find-Team-Buy/Select-StateProvince/Deal-Find-Team-Buy-BIGGEST-RIP-OFF-AND-DEAD-ENDS-with-CUSTOMER-SERVICE-Toronto-Canada-1084271. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Deal Find / Team Buy