Complaint Review: Deal Max

• Submitted: Mon, May 05, 2008
  • Updated: Mon, May 05, 2008

• Reported By:Powhatan Virginia
Deal Max
20 Glover Ave Norwalk, Connecticut U.S.A.

AP9*Deal MaxDeal Max; Vertrue Inc Discovered 2 unauthorized charges on my American Express card, 5 days apart. One for $1.00 and another for $19.95. Norwalk Connecticut

This morning I discovered 2 unauthorized charges on my American Express card, 5 days apart. On 4-25-08 I was charged $1.00 and then on 4-30-08 I was charged $19.95. I have no idea how this company got my credit card information, but I am assuming it was stolen online. I have not yet called my credit card company but am hopeful they will credit my account back. Someone has to stop this from happening to other people. I don't understand how can this "so called" company can keep getting away with this and why they haven't been stopped.

Jessica
Powhatan, Virginia

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 05/05/2008 03:29 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Deal-Max/Norwalk-Connecticut-06850/AP9Deal-MaxDeal-Max-Vertrue-Inc-Discovered-2-unauthorized-charges-on-my-American-Express-330523. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Deal Max