Complaint Review: Deal Pass.com

• Submitted: Wed, November 16, 2005
  • Updated: Wed, November 16, 2005

• Reported By:Geneva New York
Deal Pass.com
deal pass.com Internet U.S.A.

Deal Pass.com ripoff I"ve tried to cancel their offer by phone and was told to call back in 2 hours. that all their systems were down. I never recieved anything Internet

I have been mislead by this company I was contacted by phone by a company called shopping essentials. I never recieved the written information in3 to 7 business day as promised. when I called the telephone # provided at the time of the call , I was informed that it was deal pass.com that I nwas actuall dealing with. when I tried to cancel before the 14 day trial was up I was informed that all their systems were down and I should call back in two hhours, I have been unable to reach alive person yet!!!

Johnnie t
Geneva, New York

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 11/16/2005 12:12 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Deal-Passcom/internet/Deal-Passcom-ripoff-Ive-tried-to-cancel-their-offer-by-phone-and-was-told-to-call-back-i-164752. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Deal Pass.com