Steele

• Submitted: Thu, December 13, 2012
  • Updated: Thu, December 13, 2012

• Reported By: johnsker — Madison Wisconsin United States of America
Deal dash

Deal dash I won a 50in LG Plasma Tv and paid money for the product. I was told that I would receive the TV by last Wednesday and if I didn't I should try to contact them. I have sent two emails to the company a Internet

I was on the Deal dash site a month ago and won a 50in flat screen TV type LG. I was told I would receive the TV  by last Wednesday but have not received it yet. I have sent two messages to the company and have not heard anything back yet from them. They give no phone number to call just the email and don't know if the email even works.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 12/13/2012 06:29 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Deal-dash/internet/Deal-dash-I-won-a-50in-LG-Plasma-Tv-and-paid-money-for-the-product-I-was-told-that-I-wou-981796. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Deal dash