Complaint Review: DealChicken.com

• Updated: Wed, January 09, 2013

• Reported By: mjccooker — OAKDALE California United States of America
DealChicken.com
7950 Jones Branch Drive McLean,, Virginia United States of America

DealChicken.com I Paid for a Hotel Voucher at La Quinta Inn , of my choice, 3-day/ 2 night stay McLean, , Virginia

*UPDATE Employee: I'd like to help

On 11/15/2012 I "hatched a deal" for a 3-day/ 2-night stay at a La Quinta Inn of my choice.  I printed off what I thought was the voucher. Today, in looking over the print out, to make a reservation, I realized that what I had was NOT a voucher at all. The directions to get the voucher are vague , at best, with little help in how to get one. Trying to get 'contact information' from the dealchicken website is a lesson in futility. Every time I tried to get to the web site for the headquarters I was directed to somewhere else !  I have been trying for two days to find a phone number for this place, but to no avail after an E-mail message I sent has gone unanswered. Purely by accident I found your website and what did I find ....but a review very much like my own for the same situation with dealchicken by another writer. Originally, I put the $89.00 fee on my credit card which has long been paid. Will somebody please help me to correct this or get a credit back  ?

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 12/28/2012 09:34 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/DealChickencom/McLean-Virginia-22102/DealChickencom-I-Paid-for-a-Hotel-Voucher-at-La-Quinta-Inn-of-my-choice-3-day-2-ni-988424. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on DealChicken.com

I'd like to help

AUTHOR: Adam Wickliffe - (United States of America)

If you'd contact me with your information (that is, a deal ID, voucher # or email address), I'd like to investigate your claim and try to resolve it. You can reach me at awickliffe (at) dealchicken (dot com). I'm very sorry to hear you're not satisfied.