Complaint Review: DealChicken.com

• Submitted: Mon, March 18, 2013
  • Updated: Mon, March 18, 2013

• Reported By: Destiny — Amherst New York
DealChicken.com

DealChicken.com Never received my products that I paid for. No way to contact the company it's impossible no one will return my voicemails . RIPOFF it's been over a month. I never received any conformation emails .. Internet

I never received the products that I purchased. This was over a month ago. I can not get in contact with anyone. I emailed the company about this and no response once again. I cannot find a number to contact customer service. I am at a dead end with this. Apparently I have been ripped off. I didn't receive a conformation email or receipt. I have no idea what is going on with my order. I do know they took my money, that's for sure.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/18/2013 06:52 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/DealChickencom/internet/DealChickencom-Never-received-my-products-that-I-paid-for-No-way-to-contact-the-company-1035880. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on DealChicken.com