Complaint Review: DealDash

• Updated: Thu, January 24, 2013

• Reported By: Brigitte — Fountain Valley California United States of America
DealDash
1501 Broadway 12 Floor New York, New York United States of America

DealDash As of today I have not received the products I either won or bought from them New York, New York

*UPDATE Employee: Committed to Our Customers

I purchased some bids from DealDash (Penny auction company) thru PayPal.
Won some auctions, but most of the time I ended up buying the product after not winning the auction.

They instantly charged me for the product /gift cards thru PayPal or Credit card. Within second after the transaction is completed they show the items as shipped with an estimated arrival time.

On several product occasions they come back 2 weeks later and claim the item is out of stock and would like to replace it with bids or other product of lesser value.  How can it be out of stock if they shipped already???

I should have had most of the items by now and tried emailing  them now for weeks.  Have not gotten one responds.

Today, I checked on all the gift cards they owe me and now they show delivery around January 2.

I just have a very bad feeling that this is a total scam and they have no intention of every sending you anything.

I have bid with other online auction companies and never experience anything like this.

I will further contact PayPal and my Credit Card company I used to dispute these charges as well.

At this point, I just want my money back, they can keeps their bids, products and gift cards.

Any help from you is highly appreciated.

Sincerely, Brid

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 12/21/2012 04:26 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/DealDash/New-York-New-York-10003/DealDash-As-of-today-I-have-not-received-the-products-I-either-won-or-bought-from-them-Ne-985630. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on DealDash

Committed to Our Customers

AUTHOR: DealDash_Adam - (United States of America)

I'm sorry to hear about the problems you've experienced in getting your items. We ship thousands of products each and every day to our growing ranks of satisfied customers, and people love the great items they win in our auctions!

While we do fall behind from time to time and customers may experience delays in receiving items, we have always been and remain committed to fulfilling each and every order placed through our website. Nearly every order customers placed with us throughout the holidays was delivered in a timely fashion, and our team is dedicated to continuing these efforts to make sure every customer receives all of their items.

I am unable to locate your specific account with the details you have provided here, but we have worked diligently and successfully fulfilled almost all recent orders. If you have any remaining questions or concerns, I suggest you get in touch with our customer support personnel. They are available round the clock to assist customers with the issues you have described here, and are currently able to respond to all customer queries within 24 hours.