• Report: #982012

• Updated: Wed, January 30, 2013

• Reported By: Jill — Worthington Ohio United States of America
DealDash
1501 Broadway 12th Floor New York, New York United States of America

DealDash I did a buy it now for a sleep sheep and 6 weeks later they told me they were out of stock New York, New York

*UPDATE Employee: Committed to Fulfilling All Orders

I purchased a sleep sheep as a baby gift using the buy it now option.  The lamb cost me $ 40.00.  They

e-mailed me 5-6 weeks later advising me that the lamb was out of stock.  What did they do haha?  They offered me a $ 25.00 gift card.  What a joke.....

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 12/14/2012 09:18 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/DealDash/New-York-New-York-10036/DealDash-I-did-a-buy-it-now-for-a-sleep-sheep-and-6-weeks-later-they-told-me-they-were-ou-982012. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on DealDash

Committed to Fulfilling All Orders

AUTHOR: DealDash_Adam - (United States of America)

I'm sorry that you're unhappy with your experience on our site. When an order is placed through our service, it is forwarded on to one of the suppliers we work with, who then agrees to ship out the item within an agreed upon time frame. In the event they are unable to do this, we offer the customers a similar item of equal or greater value, or in the event a suitable replacement cannot be found we offer a gift card that allows the person to purchase the item from another company.

These policies are fully disclosed on our website, and our customer support staff are of course available to answer any questions or concerns customers may have about these policies. I cannot check on your account using the details you've provided here, but please don't hesitate to contact us with these concerns so that we can take action to resolve these issues for you.