Complaint Review: DealDash

• Submitted: Thu, November 29, 2012
  • Updated: Fri, February 22, 2013

• Reported By: MG1956 — Everett Washington USA
DealDash

DealDash Gambling and should be regulated - takes your money and you get nothing Internet

*UPDATE Employee: Committed to Our Customers

I tried DealDash, lost all of my bids the first time I tried but they did give those back.  I used my bids for one item and that was a gift card and to date I have not received that gift card.  DealDash seems to be just another scam company to get your money.  Although they say they have been in business I have never heard of them before and I plan to take this to our locat Consumer Report TV person and the BBB.  I watched the same bidders over and over for hours bid up the prices, if your going to scam be prepared to answer your customers.  DealDash, I'm out  and reporting you to everyone I can.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 11/29/2012 02:09 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/DealDash/internet/DealDash-Gambling-and-should-be-regulated-takes-your-money-and-you-get-nothing-Interne-975651. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on DealDash

Committed to Our Customers

AUTHOR: DealDash_Adam - (United States of America)

I'm sorry to hear that you're dissatisfied with your experience on our site. We provide service to over 1.5 million registered users, and are the longest running auction site of our kind in the US. We're committed to fulfilling all orders customers place on our website. I am unable to check on your specific account with the details you have provided here, but please contact our customer support team if you haven't already. They are available to help customers with the problems you have described, and are currently able to address all customer queries within 24 hours.