Complaint Review: DealDash

• Submitted: Sat, December 29, 2012
  • Updated: Tue, January 22, 2013

• Reported By: Sharon — Mishawaka Indiana United States of America
DealDash

DealDash I have been Ripped Off, not once but 3 times by these people. One purchased item and two won items. They were to be delivered no later than 12-19-12 but have not come. I have sent 12 messages to Internet

*Author of original report: Satisfied with Deal Dash response to my complaint.

*UPDATE Employee: DealDash Ships Thousands of Products to Auction Winners Daily

DealDash, an online auction has not sent three items, one purchased and two won items.  I have sent 12 different messages on the form provided by DealDash.  They have not responded to any of them.   No phone number or email address is available for DealDash.   Two were Christmas gifts that I had to replace, the last a $100.00 gift card.  There online site shows the items as shipped.  It says they should have been delivered by 12-19-12.  Your assistance is much appreciated.  Lets at least stop this from happening to others.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 12/29/2012 03:10 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/DealDash/internet/DealDash-I-have-been-Ripped-Off-not-once-but-3-times-by-these-people-One-purchased-ite-988667. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on DealDash

Satisfied with Deal Dash response to my complaint.

AUTHOR: LadyApollo - (United States of America)

In the past 3 weeks I have received my items plus an extra 100 bids free.  I do believe thier response that they were overwhelmed by the number of shoppers and were not able to respond or stay on top of the problems.  I have been told they now have 40 employees instead of the previous 5.  They have responded quickly to every inquiry I have made during this time.  I wish them well and hold no grudges.  Thank you for letting me be heard.

DealDash Ships Thousands of Products to Auction Winners Daily

AUTHOR: DealDash_Adam - (United States of America)

I'm really sorry to hear that you're still waiting for these items. DealDash has been backed up this holiday season, just like many other businesses. However, we ship over 150,000 thousand items every year, and we're committed to fulfilling every order customers place with us!

I was able to check on your account with your username, and I can see that you were contacted just recently about your items. I'm pleased to see that you're getting the assistance that you require. One of our top customer support specialists is helping you with this, and I'm confident that his actions will help restore your confidence in our service!