Complaint Review: DealDash

• Submitted: Thu, November 15, 2012
  • Updated: Sat, November 24, 2012

• Reported By: Kriswest1 — Prospect Kentucky United States of America
DealDash

DealDash Paid $36 for bid package, tried the site, did not like it and read negative reviews about it, then three times requested a refund per their guarantee. No refund, no reply. Internet

*Author of original report: DealDash Action

*Consumer Comment: Same old forum letter here

*Consumer Comment: Temporary situation only

Company no-questions-asked guarantee is apparently bogus, as I requested a refund of my initial $36 bid package purchase, and no refund and not even a reply to my three requests. From the sound of reviews, I wonder if this is, in fact, a ripoff. Plus, they appear all over Facebook and are horribly annoying. Bad company, bad guarantee, bad customer service, plus the penny bid site appears to be merely a means to steal one's money!!! Buyer beware!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 11/15/2012 12:17 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/DealDash/internet/DealDash-Paid-36-for-bid-package-tried-the-site-did-not-like-it-and-read-negative-revi-969711. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on DealDash

DealDash Action

AUTHOR: Kriswest1 - (United States of America)

After a long wait, DealDash did respond to my request and complaint. They did refund my $36, with the explanation that they are expanding and overwhelmed with requests. I am satisfied, but not happy with the long wait to respond to me.

Same old forum letter here

AUTHOR: nancy - (United States of America)

I too have tryed many times to get a answer to a Nov 5th malfunciton of the bidding board which was not working with Bidbuddy.  They say to use BB is the best way to win.  NOT so when you put bids in and they dont show up and you have no idea how many are left as they keep showing up in the bidding and you cant cancel tbe BB either I was just going to add to what I tought was left so I wouldnt run out and it wouldnt work AGAIN Ithink when its a money  problem, we get the same forum letter about  sorry we are so busy we have technical difficultys etc   just as the above rebuttle.  Thats what you will get if you ever hear from them I did have a couple small things fixedf but when it comes to something big time there is never a reply to a customer service rep.  They must sort thru the  messagers and  some dont go in the pile

good luck

Temporary situation only

AUTHOR: UPSgrad82 - (United States of America)

The lack of DealDash customer service responses is a temporary situation only, and is due to an unexpected huge increase in customers within a few months. They now have 1 million customers and have hired 36 new customer service reps to handle the increased workload. This new customer will, no doubt, have a response shortly. I have been a customer since Feb. 8, 2012, and have always received excellent customer service.