Complaint Review: DealDash

DealDash

DealDash Won, Paid, STILL WAITING FOR SHIPMENT AND REPLYS Internet

*UPDATE Employee: Shipping Thousands of Products Each and Every Day

*General Comment: Dispute the charges

On November 10, 2012 I signed up for DealDash and bought $72.00 in bids. On the 11th I also won 2 auctions 2 for gift cards and another for a RC Gyro Helicopter - Yellow.

All 3 items are marked shipped and I did in fact receive the 2 gift cards. I however, am still waiting for the helicopter. I have wrote in via their site 3 times since my "expected" delivery date of 11-30-12. I have never received a reply.

I then went to PayPal and wanted to file a claim. I then was prompted to send an email to support@dealdash. Which I did and still no reply. Here I am a few days before Christmas and no gift. Heading to the mall to buy it all over again.

Now with some simple math I won after 50 plus bids at .60 cents a bid (if I recall correctly) I paid 36.41 for the item. That is not to mention the 670 other bids placed on the same item. Making the company well over $402.00 on an item they can't ship out. What kind of shady business is this. They need to be shut down!

6.70 (ending auction) * .60 (ea bid) (if I recall correctly) 670*.60=$402.00 for a $50.00 helicopter.

I am not complaining on the profit they made. That is the name of the game. But after all that not to send the item to the WINNER!

There is my problem. I want my item or my money back.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 12/19/2012 06:35 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/DealDash/internet/DealDash-Won-Paid-STILL-WAITING-FOR-SHIPMENT-AND-REPLYS-Internet-984643. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on DealDash

Shipping Thousands of Products Each and Every Day

AUTHOR: DealDash_Adam - (United States of America)

We ships thousands of products each and every day to our satisfied customers, and are currently the longest running auction site of our kind in the United States. Customers love the great items they win in our auctions, and I'm pleased to hear that you have been able to take advantage of the incredible savings offered by our service, despite these difficulties in receiving your items.

We recently made some changes in our supply network, and as a result some of the products that were previously offered in our auctions were temporarily unavailable. We realized that this would be inconvenient for customers who ordered these products in anticipation of the holidays, and so these customers were offered substitution items of equal or great value, gift cards that would allow them to purchase the products at another retailer, or bid packs of equal or greater value to the items.

I apologize that nobody contacted you to discuss these options with you sooner, but I was able to find your account details and can see that one of our customer support specialists did eventually provide you with more information about this, and that you selected bids in lieu of a replacement for the item. I hope that this information provided you with a sense of satisfaction regarding this matter, but if not I encourage you to get back in touch with us so we can address your concerns. Our customer support team is available to help customers just like you, and is currently able to respond to all customer queries within 24 hours.

#2 General Comment

Dispute the charges

AUTHOR: Talkentam - (United States of America)

If you paid thru Paypal you can file a dispute and escalate it to paypal.  There is a lot of disputes with paypal right now against Deal Dash.