• Report: #1101983

• Reported By: Medicineman — Port Charlotte Florida
DealDash
Internet USA

DealDash scam, fraud, rip-off Internet

This company is a fraud.  I put auto bids for 272 bids on an item.  The auction went on overnight.  When I woke up I checked the site and I still had 7 unused bids showing on my account and the item was sold.  I went to my dashboard expecting to see my new win.  Surprise!!!! I didn't win.  But 5 bids down on the bid history I could see where It had registered one of my bids on the item. If I still had bids left then why did someone else become the declared winner? So I asked for a refund and told them I wanted to close my account.

I saw this website advertised on several shows on fox news so I never saw the fraud coming since it was being advertised nationally on a reputable national television network. I came to ripoff reports after this incident happened to check their reputation.  I should have done that first as it turns out since there are ripoff reports filed for over a year on this company.

Easy to see how this fraud is pulled off and how it can be so profitable. Had they waited until my automatic bids were exhausted then I would not have become suspicious. I would have simply thought it was just dumb luck that five bids after all my auto bids were used the item sold.

But, with a bid balance remaining, I immediately knew I had been scammed when the item was won by another bidder.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 11/25/2013 08:31 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/DealDash/internet/DealDash-scam-fraud-rip-off-Internet-1101983. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on DealDash