Complaint Review: DealDash.com

• Reported By: aimeenky — Nicholasville Kentucky United States of America
DealDash.com

DealDash.com Deal Dash scam, fraud Internet

*Consumer Comment: Their are no response from e-mails

*Consumer Comment: dealdash MUST be joking!!

*Author of original report: still concerned

*UPDATE Employee: DealDash offers 100% Legitimate Auctions

*General Comment: Dispute

I have won several items on Deal Dash recently. When I check the status on them it has either said "processing" or "shipped."  After a few days I have gotten an email saying the item I bid on is not in stock (even though several of the same item are selling on the site currently). They offer replacement items, usually gift cards.   When you lose an auction on Deal Dash, they give you the option of buying that item from their store at retail price and getting back the bids you used to bid on that item. I did this with a remote control helicopter for $65.  Yesterday I got an email saying that item was out of stock and they were offering replacement items to choose from...a $50 amazon gift card or a $50 target gift card, both less than what I paid for the helicopter.  I think this site is one big fraud operation. THe only items I have received were gift cards I purchased. I don't think they have any real tangible electronics, toys, etc.  They have to be held accountable for ripping everyone off.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 12/19/2012 07:28 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/DealDashcom/internet/DealDashcom-Deal-Dash-scam-fraud-Internet-984249. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on DealDash.com

Their are no response from e-mails

AUTHOR: BobC - (United States of America)

I have tried over the last month 6 times, still not even a acknowledgement from them, I am going the dispute with Paypal and see if that works. I also paid $65.00 for a item and they offered $50.00 gift card. Can the employee that posted above can explain that.

dealdash MUST be joking!!

AUTHOR: becksdealdash - (United States of America)

i' m sorry.  i just finished laughing so hard at the rebuttal DEALDASH posted!!!  I cannot believe they told you to contact customer service!!!  AND said they have 24 hour round the clock service!!!!  That is HILARIOUS!!  Not only have they not responded to emails sent from their own site...i have sent two emails to their new "refunds@dealdash.com" email address that pops up when you go to file a claim on paypal which they have also ignored.  The few emails they have responded to contain NO USEFUL information simply their apologies and false generic information that is nothing but a form letter saying they have resolved the issue and you should be receiving your items soon.  I have seen the same email sent to several people.  They clearly are just trying to stall and put you off.  UNBELIEVABLE!!

still concerned

AUTHOR: aimeenky - (United States of America)

If you are having supplier issues, why not remove items before people waste bids on them? You said substitues are of equal or greater value...so why was I offered a choice between $50 gift cards for a $65 buy it now item? I have contacted customer service with no reply.

DealDash offers 100% Legitimate Auctions

AUTHOR: DealDash_Adam - (United States of America)

I'm sorry to hear that you're items are out of stock. DealDash ships thousands of products to customers each day, and has over 1.5 million registered users in the US!

Due to some recent changes we've made in our supply network, the availability of certain items has been fluctuating.We made these changes in order to cut down on our shipping times, and our procurement team is working around the clock to source unavailable items from new suppliers. In the event this cannot be done in a timely fashion, we are offering either substitute items of equal or greater value, or gift cards that cover the price of purchasing the items from another retailer.

If you are dissatisfied with these substitute options, please let our customer support team know! They are available 24 hours a day to address issues just like the one you described. They can either submit a replacement order manually for you, or they can even give you an update on the availability of your item. Often these situations are only temporary, and it is certainly no problem for us to double check and see if we can ship you the product.

We can also offer refunds on any purchase you wish to cancel/return. Once again, please get in contact with our customer support team, as they are there to help. I'm pleased to hear that you've won so many auctions with us, and hope we're able to resolve this situation so you can win more great products!

#5 General Comment

Dispute

AUTHOR: Talkentam - (United States of America)

If you paid thru Paypal you can go and dispute it with Paypal.  I talked to paypal today on the phone and tomorrow and friday they are going to look at how many disputes they have against deal dash.  If they have as many as they think they do then they are going to look into the company of deal dash.   If enough people dispute thru paypal they may not work with them any longer.

tired