Complaint Review: DealExtreme

• Submitted: Wed, February 13, 2013
  • Updated: Wed, February 13, 2013

• Reported By: Anony — Gothenburg Other Sweden

DealExtreme DX Never Ever Buy from DealExtreme (dx.com), Internet

I ordered 4 products from dx.com. After 10 days I got notified that some items were not available in their store even though they took the order. But they didn't informed me which items. Instead asked me, which items do I need and if I can wait another 7 days.

I told them the most important items I needed and in reply they asked me if I can wait 14! more days.

Since they were already late, I requested them to made a change in my order, which they even didn't care to give an answer and I was waiting for an answer for a week. In the meanwhile they send a partial shipment of the two items which I have not yet received after 25 days.

Then I told them to cancel the order for the rest of the 2 products as I couldn't wait more. But they never answer to my response. When I tried to open a new conversation from their system, it told "you have an existing conversation that need to be closed". But they never answer to my question, so I had nothing to do except checking the status every now and then and get angry.

5 days after telling them to cancel the order for the rest of the items, they send another partial shipment. And its again a singe product. It means, this shipment might take another month or even more, I have no clue. They gave a tracking number which doesn't work anywhere. Not even in the system they mentioned.

So far, they claimed that they have sent 3 items, but after 25 days of waiting I have received none and I got no clue when they will send the 4th item. When I order the item, it was written that the usual day for shipment is 5 to 10 business days.

I paid through paypal and requested them to cancel the order but they didn't care to cancel it even giving a reply to my request. This was my first and last order in dx.com. I am so so ....... angry with their service. These people are cheating with the customers. Never buy from them if you care about time and money.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/13/2013 03:40 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/DealExtreme/internet/DealExtreme-DX-Never-Ever-Buy-from-DealExtreme-dxcom-Internet-1013370. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on DealExtreme