Complaint Review: DealExtreme

• Submitted: Thu, August 23, 2012
  • Updated: Thu, August 23, 2012

• Reported By: Customer — Florida USA
DealExtreme

DealExtreme Deal Extreme, DX Order Never Shipped, Horrible Customer Service, Internet

Worst experience ever had buying online..

I ordered an item, after a couple days that I did not get any notice saying it was shipped I went online and chatted with a customer service rep. This is how I found out the item was out of stock and it will take up to an extra week to be shipped. Went back online today and asked about the item and they told me they still do not have it in stock and that it will take another 4 to 7 days to be shipped.. I asked them due to the inconvenience they have caused me if they could upgrade my shipping so I will get the item on the time it was stated when I first bought the item and they say no, that if I wanted it I should pay for it, even thou none of this was my fault...

I went ahead and had to ask them to cancel my order and to my surprise even thou I paid with a paypal account it will take about another 3 business days to get my money back.. RIDICULOUS!!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/23/2012 03:15 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/DealExtreme/internet/DealExtreme-Deal-Extreme-DX-Order-Never-Shipped-Horrible-Customer-Service-Internet-931669. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on DealExtreme