Complaint Review: DealExtreme.com

• Submitted: Thu, February 18, 2010
  • Updated: Tue, February 23, 2010

• Reported By: Steve — Ogden Utah U.S.A.
DealExtreme.com

DealExtreme.com - Deal Extreme - DealExtreme listed an item They DIDNT have in inventory or from the supplier and now i'm out. Internet

*Author of original report: DealExtreme Lost!

On 2/9/2010 I ordered a vga cable from this shame of a company. By 2/12 they took my money so I decided to check the order number via their website. It said waiting for items from supplier and remember this is now 3 whole days after I placed the order. I have done shipping personally and for business and would never wait 3 whole days to ship an order let alone sell something to someone when I didn't even own or have the product in stock.

In my opinion DealExtreme ripped me off and lied to me. I filed a dispute with paypal and they haven't even bothered to respond once. Fortunately I did receive a refund email for the order cancellation which I placed on the 12 from their website but to no avail has the money went back to my paypal account.

Read, Read, Read! The other complaints from this company and if you see their prices buyer BEWARE this company will take your money and maybe send you something or maybe not. Most likely from the other reviews it won't work and they won't help you or take the RMA.

Stay away and pay a little more and get service, reliability, and confidence in a REAL business.

Take care consumers.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/18/2010 10:29 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/DealExtremecom/internet/DealExtremecom-Deal-Extreme-DealExtreme-listed-an-item-They-DIDNT-have-in-inventory-o-571674. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on DealExtreme.com

DealExtreme Lost!

AUTHOR: Elight086 - (U.S.A.)

Many times there is one post about a complaint for the company which can leave some consumers hanging about what happened so this is why I am posting the latest and final information regarding my account with this sloppy company DealExtreme.com

On 2/9 I ordered something it wasn't being shipped, cancelled the order, then waited for a dispute process through paypal to get my money refunded back.

Good news, on 2/23/2010 Paypal found me in the right and refunded me the amount and the case was concluded.

However, it was unfortunate no one acted sooner and it had to happen through a PayPal claim. This action on behalf of a company should indicate you might be better off shopping elsewhere. Just my 2c.