Complaint Review: DealForNow---Natura Brands

• Updated: Tue, January 22, 2008

• Reported By:Council Buffs Iowa
DealForNow---Natura Brands
DealForNow.com Internet U.S.A.

DealForNow---Natura Brands, DealForNow Rips off Good People trying to get health Internet

I ordered a box of WuYa tea with and additional 2 weeks free. I just received from them 14 tea bags with I note that said : They had an over whelming response and were 2 weeks behind in getting orders out. This note was on plan paper, no business name, address or phone and the 14 bags came in a basic mailer envelope. I paid 69.99 for this bx of tea with 2 weeks free.

I don't beleive I will get my product and the free tea was a ploy to keep me from complaining. Is this a real company and is anyone investagating them.

Any other complaints?
I'm going to enlist my credit card company to help me recoup my money.

Cam
Council Buffs, Iowa

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/22/2008 09:54 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/DealForNow-Natura-Brands/internet/DealForNow-Natura-Brands-DealForNow-Rips-off-Good-People-trying-to-get-health-Internet-302309. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on DealForNow---Natura Brands