- Report: #1141546
Report - Rebuttal - Arbitrate
Complaint Review: DealTicker
DealTicker Took payment for several different deals - NEVER delivered merchandise ,waiting since 2013 for four orders, refused to give refund, is now non-responsive to all attempts to contact them. North York, Ontario Nationwide
A business' first
line of defense
on the Internet.
If your business is
willing to make a
Click here now..
1. Ordered four deals in December of 2013. It is now April 24th and they have still not arrived.
2. I contacted DealTicker and they refused to give me a refund because it was not within their refund policy timeframe. ... funny how if it WAS in their refund policy timeframe I wouldn't even have a compliant?!?
3. I have now sent multiple emails asking for updates and assistance. ALL have gone unanswered.
4. My delivery address I used when I made the purchases in 2013 is no longer valid (it was a BufferBox address and the company has since gone out of business). I informed DealTicker of this in one of my many emails yet still did not receive a response.
5. In total I am out of pocket about $60.
BEWARE - I still receive daily emails advertising all these wonderful deals on DealTicker... buyer beware... even if it seems like an incredible deal... is is a complete rip-off. They will take your money and you will never hear from them again.
BOYCOTT THIS COMPANY.
This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/24/2014 07:21 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/DealTicker/nationwide/DealTicker-Took-payment-for-several-different-deals-NEVER-delivered-merchandise-waitin-1141546. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.
Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report.
If you would like to see more Rip-off Reports on this company/individual, search here:Search Tips
In order to assure the best results in your search:
- Keep the name short & simple, and try different variations of the name.
- Do not include ".com", "S", "Inc.", "Corp", or "LLC" at the end of the Company name.
- Use only the first/main part of a name to get best results.
- Only search one name at a time if Company has many AKA's.
Advertisers above have met our
strict standards for business conduct.