butter

• Submitted: Thu, December 20, 2012
  • Updated: Sun, December 23, 2012

• Reported By: Jessica — Endwell New York United States of America
Dealdash

Dealdash Deal Dash Items not received after 45 days, no responses from CS New York, Internet

*Consumer Comment: Consumers Unite!

*UPDATE Employee: DealDash Ships Thousands of Products to Auction Winners Daily

I signed up for Dealdash in Nov 5th, by Nov 8th I have won quite a few giftcards and items and also used the Buy it Now to get bids back.  All items were marked 'shipped' and I also received emails from Dealdash stating my items shipped.  While once the estimated delivery dates came and went I started emailing Dealdash took them days to let me know 80% of my items were magically 'out of stock' after I was told they were shipped and to choose an item that was of lesser value!  I have yet to receive most of those items!

I also purchased a $250 Walmart giftcard and had an estimated delivery date of 11/28, on 11/30 I emailed them and this was the response I received....

'We noticed an error in the shipment of your $250 Walmart Gift Card, which is issued as two $100 Walmart Gift Cards and one $50 Walmart Gift Card. Unfortunately the first shipment sent out included only that $50 Walmart Gift Card. We are already processing a new shipment for the two remaining $100 Walmart Gift Cards, and you can expect to receive them shortly. We appreciate your patience with the matter, and have added 100 Bids into your account to make up for the inconvenient delay. Best, The DealDash team'

I gave them the benefit of the doubt and figured well honest mistake, later to find out they sent that email to EVERYONE that won a $250 Walmart giftcard it didn't just happen to me!  And todate 12/20 I am still waiting for my additional $200 from them!

I finally received 9 giftcards in the mail yesterday ONLY after putting in paypal disputes!  I am waiting on 17 more!  All were to be delivered the End of Nov, Beg. of Dec. and I am still waiting.  I have put claims into paypal for EVERYTHING not received and paypal is still 'investigating' after 10 days!

In all I spent probably $1500+...I did get good deals I won quite a bit of stuff it would be wonderful if I actually received it!

It has been a horrible experience with them and most of these were Christmas items, that well in my thoughts would have been received well before Christmas...what a mess!  Stay away...it may look great to get awesome deals but not when you don't actually receive them.  Save yourself the heartache and stress!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 12/20/2012 08:45 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Dealdash/internet/Dealdash-Deal-Dash-Items-not-received-after-45-days-no-responses-from-CS-New-York-Inter-984865. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Dealdash

Consumers Unite!

AUTHOR: mlehardman - (United States of America)

www.dealdash.com is apparently going down the tubes. According to the BBB there are 139 closed complaints in the LAST 12 MONTHS alone. I wish we had read this before. We have been duped for a lot of money. Won bids only to find out "Out of Stock" offers of less valuable trade offs and Bid packages did not suffice. After multiple emails and basically no response we are forced to become advocates.

Their policy of blocking Facebook posters and removing negative posts is ASTOUNDING! They have a lot to learn.

Please visit www.dealdashripoff.com and share your thoughts. Also join us on Facebook at https://www.facebook.com/pages/Dealdashripoff/385610081531297

Its time to let others know so more don't suffer the pitfalls of www.dealdash.com

DealDash Ships Thousands of Products to Auction Winners Daily

AUTHOR: DealDash_Adam - (United States of America)

I'm sorry to hear that you've been waiting so long for some of your items. DealDash is the longest running auction site of its kind in the US, and has more than 1.5 million customers!

Due to some recent changes we've made in our supply network, some of the items that were previously offered in our auctions are currently unavailable. These changes were made in order to cut down on our shipping times, and our procurement team is working around the clock to source these unavailable items from our new suppliers. In the event this cannot be done in a timely fashion, we are offering either substitute items of equal or greater value, or gift cards that cover the price of purchasing the items from another retailer.

The error with your gift card was indeed experienced by a number of customers. A batch of these Walmart gift cards were shipped out with the wrong denominations credited to them. As soon as we realized this we contacted customers to let them know about the problem. All customers experiencing this problem were credited with bonus bids as an apology, and gift cards covering the discrepancy have already been sent.

It was an honest mistake, just as you surmised, and we've done our best to rectify the situation. I'm glad to hear that you've won so many great deals with us and you've begun receiving your items. There is no reason you shouldn't expect the rest of your items to arrive soon. Our customer support personnel are currently working through a backlog of customer queries and everyone can expect a reply to their messages, and so you can expect to hear from us again soon! Until then, I apologize for this situation, and I hope you enjoy your gift cards!