Complaint Review: Dealdash

• Updated: Thu, February 14, 2013

• Reported By: Barbara — Wilsonville Alabama United States of America
Dealdash

Dealdash Same old story New York, Internet

*UPDATE Employee: The Internet's Premier Source of 100% Legitimate Bargains!

*Consumer Suggestion: Power comes in numbers

At least I am not alone. Purchase bids, no way to win, buy items outright-one item was described as $99 set of radios, actually sent $45.00 pair for $50.00 when I put in dispute to paypal since there is no way to contact dealdash.  Next item I purchased was $85.00 sheet set-after several weeks, receive note from dealdash saying they are out of stock, but would give me refund for less than amount actually paid or $340. worth of bids.  Not worth anything if you can not get anywhere with them.

Yes, I am interested in a class action lawsuit!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 12/05/2012 05:58 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Dealdash/internet/Dealdash-Same-old-story-New-York-Internet-978400. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Dealdash

The Internet's Premier Source of 100% Legitimate Bargains!

AUTHOR: DealDash_Adam - (United States of America)

I'm sorry to hear that you're unhappy with your experience on our website. We ship thousands of products to satisfied customers every week, and are currently the longest running auction site of our kind in the United States! I am unable to check on your account with the details you've provided here, but I suggest you contact our customer support team regarding these matters (if you haven't already). They can be easily reached via e-mail, and you can even send them a message through our website. They are available to help customers such as yourself, and are currently able to respond to all customer queries within 24 hours.

#2 Consumer Suggestion

Power comes in numbers

AUTHOR: Gina - (United States of America)

I have been down the same road please contact me if you want a class action suit at (((ROR redacted)))