Complaint Review: Dealdash

• Reported By: Raina — Oakland Maine
Dealdash
Internet USA

Dealdash penny auction site Internet

I just won a $230 crib through dealdash. I truly was ecstatic due to the fact it only cost a $1.04.

At leasr that was until the next day when i tried signing into my account which still has approx $300 worth of unused bids sitting there.

I now cannot sign in at all to check on the status of the items won. I have tried repeatedly emailing the company with no response. I even went as far as changing my password and that doesn't even work. Please note that this only happened after I won a large ticket item. When I was losing I had no issues with signing in and bidding. The minute I actually win something worthwhile I can no longer access the account. I will now fight to get every penny I've spent with this fraudulent company back. In addition I'm yet to receive previous items won. I only tried this out to hopefully save a little money for our child we are expecting in June of 2014. I am usually leary when it comes to promises of great savings but the grand reviews convinced me to try it out. Now instead of saving some money, I am out the $800 I had set aside for our baby. I'm deflated and completely humiliated by the fact that I fell for this. Learn from my very expensive mistake, be aware and don't buy into the promises. these despicable people make.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/30/2014 10:17 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Dealdash/internet/Dealdash-penny-auction-site-Internet-1142938. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Dealdash