Complaint Review: Dealdash.com bidding site

• Updated: Thu, August 15, 2013

• Reported By: jezzy — orange park Florida
Dealdash.com bidding site
, Select State/Province USA

Dealdash.com bidding site Totl cam artists new york

I went to the dealdash.com web site, followed directions and purchased $34.00 for bids.  I bid one three items, which of co urse I did not win.  I read on their site that if you did not win, your MONEY would be given back to you.   What a joke!!! I connected the web site and asked for my money and was told that I would get it.  Yea right, gave me the bids, not the money.     Total misrepersantion!!!!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/15/2013 03:51 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Dealdashcom-bidding-site/Select-StateProvince/Dealdashcom-bidding-site-Totl-cam-artists-new-york-1076198. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Dealdash.com bidding site