Complaint Review: Dealdash.com

• Updated: Tue, August 06, 2013

• Reported By: Patsy — Tifton Georgia
Dealdash.com
Internet USA

Dealdash.com On 08/04/13 I went to dealdash.com and made a total of 2 purchase bids 1 @ 34.00 and 1 @ 68.00 and when I checked my e-mail they had me buying a total of 4, basically doubled what I purchased. I know what I bought and I will pay for the 2 I purchased but I will do everything I can not to be a victim of a scam and this was a scam. I e-mailed dealdash.com and they responded that they show i Purcahsed 4, I am not crazy I work with money where I work and I know how many bid purcahses i made. The business i work in call for accuracy in money. This deadash.com is a rip off business and should not be allowed to continue to do any harm to anyone else. Internet

On 08/04/13 I made (2) purchase bids (1) @ $34.00 (1) @ $68.00 and  when I checked my E-mail they have doubled my purchase from (2) to (4) this is a rip off I know what I bought and it was not (4). My work calls for me to be accurate in dealing with their money and I have been with this company over 10 years. What dealdash.com is doing is a scam and should to stopped brfore doing any more harm. God knows how many others have been scammed and did not catch it. I will pay for the (2) purchases i made (1) $34.00 (1) $68.00 but there needs to be action taken against this company for their scams.

I pray this will help to stop dealdash.com from doing anyone else like this.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/06/2013 07:43 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Dealdashcom/internet/Dealdashcom-On-080413-I-went-to-dealdashcom-and-made-a-total-of-2-purchase-bids-1-3-1073428. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Dealdash.com