Complaint Review: Dealdash.com

• Submitted: Sun, December 23, 2012
  • Updated: Fri, January 18, 2013

• Reported By: pradamary — South Easton Internet United States of America
Dealdash.com

Dealdash.com Spent $250 on bids, won a Sleep Sheep for 5.51 paid for that and never receieved So Paid 255.51 and got NOTHING Internet

*Consumer Comment: Visit the FB page DealDash Cheated ME

*UPDATE Employee: Committed to Fulfilling All Orders

*Consumer Comment: Lots of people getting burned by these folks

I was intrigued by all the people who were winning big ticket items for small prices. I bought a pack of bids and then didn't receive the bids. I had to file a complaint with Paypal before I received my bids. Used them all and didn't get anything, but felt hopeful if I played my cards right I might win something.I bought a few more packs. I was looking for a baby stroller for my grandchild. I bid on a little sleep sheep, they retail for around $20 and I won it for 5.51. I sent my money in. Never recieved the sleep sheep. Am out over$200 and would never recommend them to anyone. Ripoff.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 12/23/2012 09:35 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Dealdashcom/internet/Dealdashcom-Spent-250-on-bids-won-a-Sleep-Sheep-for-551-paid-for-that-and-never-recei-986244. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Dealdash.com

Visit the FB page DealDash Cheated ME

AUTHOR: CVB1973 - (United States of America)

Please visit the FB page DealDash Cheated me.  It was created for people to come together, discuss how they have been scammed, and work on getting it resolved.

Committed to Fulfilling All Orders

AUTHOR: DealDash_Adam - (United States of America)

I'm sorry to hear that you're having a bad experience with our site. DealDash currently provides service to over 1.5 million customers, and is the longest running auction site of its kind in the US! We're 100% committed to fulfilling all orders placed through our website.

I was able to locate your account using the information you provided here, so I do see that there was some delays in shipping your item. However, I am pleased to see that many of these problems were resolved with the help of our customer support staff, and you received your order. Once again, I am sorry that you experienced these problems, and please don't hesitate to contact us in the future should you require additional assistance.

Lots of people getting burned by these folks

AUTHOR: mlehardman - (United States of America)

Your not alone...VISIT www.DealDashRipoff.com Help us mobilize against these Bad Faith practices! Like our Facebook page and lets end this nonsense..we need people to join up!