Complaint Review: Dealdash.com

• Submitted: Wed, January 02, 2013
  • Updated: Thu, January 03, 2013

• Reported By: Lisa — Springfield Ohio United States of America
Dealdash.com

Dealdash.com Won't let me return items. Numerous emails and calls, no customer service to return 2 items I paid $250. for and don't want. Need ra numbers from them to return. wheres there no hassle easy returns Internet

*Consumer Comment: You are not alone...

*UPDATE Employee: DealDash Offers 100% Legitimate Auctions

DealDash will not respond to my numerous emails or calls. I received 2 items I purchased and there junk and I have tried within the 7 day period to get their RA numbers they say you need to return items. It suppose to be no hassle no questions asked returns. Well I feel scammed. $190 for one item and $60 for the other. I will not stop till I'm refunded my $250. I have numerous complaints with DealDash' but 1 thing at a time. They have went wacky the past month. I believe I was scammed out of thousands of dollars this past month and I'm looking for justice. I do believe they are using computer bots or something to outbid me and I should have won many auctions and they just ran me out of bids made it impossible to win. Feeling very scammed. My husbands play spent was $830. They let him win binoculars in 5 seconds worth $19 and some mini speakers. Made it look like we were winning and just constantly bringing in a different computer bidder to run us broke on both our accounts. Made it impossible to win. DealDash did not run like this when I joined in November. Everyone's having problems. Same bidders causing overbidding and on this site. How many of the same items can the same bidder need or want or even be allowed to win. Same big bidders everyday every item. Please help us get some justice

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/02/2013 09:51 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Dealdashcom/internet/Dealdashcom-Wont-let-me-return-items-Numerous-emails-and-calls-no-customer-service-to-989889. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Dealdash.com

You are not alone...

AUTHOR: learnthehardway - (United States of America)

Please know you are not alone, there are many, many unhappy DealDash customers. If you are on facebook, lookup dealdashripoff on facebook, Its a community of others just like you, where you will find a wealth of information. You can also go to dealdashripoff.com for help and suggestions. I hope you get some resolution to your issues...good luck!

DealDash Offers 100% Legitimate Auctions

AUTHOR: DealDash_Adam - (United States of America)

I'm sorry to hear that you're unhappy with your experience on our site. We take pride in the fact that DealDash is a fair & honest auction site. We strive to provide a fair & honest, risk-free experience and that is exactly what has made us the longest running, most trusted penny auction company in the United States.

DealDash currently has over 1.5 million registered users, and every account is used by a fellow American. We do our best to administer the site and introduce rules that give everyone an opportunity to win. Innovations like No Jumper auctions limit the number of bidders that can participate in each auction. There are winning limits to prevent the more experienced bidders from winning at the expense of newer members. We also offer a 100% satisfaction guarantee on initial bid pack purchases, thereby giving everyone the opportunity to try out the site and still get their money back.

As this is not a customer support forum, I cannot provide you with information specific to your situation here. DealDash is also generally able to process returns on items that are in one way or another unsatisfactory, or if they arrive damaged or in a depreciated condition. As long as our customer support personnel is notified in a timely fashion there should be no obstacles to returning items. I encourage you to get in touch with our customer support team and allow them to address these concerns, as they are always available to help customers return unwanted or damaged items, as well as provide a variety of other services.