Complaint Review: Dealer Cost Car Audio

• Updated: Mon, July 19, 2010

• Reported By: Brandon G — McKinney Texas USA
Dealer Cost Car Audio

Dealer Cost Car Audio Did not ship goods, will not return money. Internet

I placed a $379.00 order online on 3/24/2010 with this company to buy a subwoofer.  It is the same story as everyone else.  He will delay and delay.
  First I was told the sub was on back order, I would ask how long before I get my tracking # and would get a reply, 2-3 days max.  Repeatedly! For 2 months! So I asked to cancel my order.
He asked me if there was another item I could order, I requested a subwoofer that is not listed on his website, he says he can get it..  So I wait another month with the same repeated 2-3 days max replies with no luck.  So I cancel my order and request my money back.
 After waiting a week or so and nothing posted back into my account, I email him and ask the status on my refund.  Well, I get the same response, 2-3 days.
Next is my last email to Dealer Cost Car Audio.

"This will not do.
I have been advised by my lawyer in our family to notify my credit card company of this situation as of this
Friday the 16th..
If the money is not
Actually credited back into my account by This Friday the 16th, this issue will be systematically escalated to the BBB, bad online reviews (along with the others), and will end up getting resolved in Court, in which any and all court fees will end up being paid for by you.
So you still have your Additional 3 days to get this completed or we will begin to act accordingly."

His reply was, " Lets resolve this".
I told him that only "he" can resolve this by giving me back my money.

I have not received a reply from Dealer Cost Car Audio since.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/19/2010 10:18 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Dealer-Cost-Car-Audio/internet/Dealer-Cost-Car-Audio-Did-not-ship-goods-will-not-return-money-Internet-624726. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Dealer Cost Car Audio