Complaint Review: Dealer Dialer

• Updated: Thu, October 31, 2013

• Reported By: camilla64 — Phoenix Arizona
Dealer Dialer
7900 E. Princess Dr/ Suite 1214 Arizona scottsdale, Arizona USA

Dealer Dialer Sharon Hagswoth I was not paid and what even worse they are so mean to you when you dont sell for a few days they treat their employees like slaves i started work at 12pm and stopped at 9:00pm and they would pay me for 4 hours not matter how much i worked. scottsdale Arizona

Total scam i was not paid for my work and when i contacted the perosn who hired me she stopped communicating after i told her the chck was not in my account. Scam artists tell you to call people and to schedule 25 hour  a week you end up working for free they dont pay you for all your time i worked from 12pm -9 pm the frst week and at the end of a shift only 4 hours ??? When i asked my TL he claimed we only get paid for talk time so if you get answering machines no pay ? I worked 30 hours really 22 shown in podio only get paid for 15 hrs ? they dont pay you for your sales and they are a scam i still have no check for time worked I am trie of these work at home companies doing affilate programs anyone can get into and dont pay you for commsions knowing you will quit because they are on your back every 5 mins i quit do to harrasing me about sales but i still deserve to get paid for time worked do not work for this company.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 10/30/2013 08:53 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Dealer-Dialer-/scottsdale-Arizona/Dealer-Dialer-Sharon-Hagswoth-I-was-not-paid-and-what-even-worse-they-are-so-mean-to-you-1095672. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Dealer Dialer