Complaint Review: Dealer Goodies

• Submitted: Mon, March 26, 2012
  • Updated: Mon, March 26, 2012

• Reported By: Dealer in Blakeslee PA — Blakeslee Pennsylvania United States of America
Dealer Goodies
88 Auction Road Manhein, PA 17545 Internet United States of America

Dealer Goodies Lynn, and or DEBRA Palmer, Cliff Miller RUDE, IGNORANT,COLOR BLIND, and DUMB are all the skills u need to work at delaer goodies Internet, Internet

*REBUTTAL Owner of company: COLOR MATCH FRAMES

Dealer Goodies, this company has the most ignorant, rude and dumb people ever employed.  I do not like to use the word dumb but read this stories and judge for yourselves...

Our company ordered a nada book and dealer goodies sent the wrong book so I called and I spoke w/Cliff and he said return the book and they'll credit the account...well they charged the account again instead of doing a refund.  I called and spoke with DEBRA and she said she would take care of it .  A couple days later it was done.

We ordered license plate frames(500) from DEALER GOODIES on February 20, 2012 we gave them a $50 deposit and then after the ok they would charge the account the remainder of the balance.

We asked for Black frames w/YELLOW writting.  When delaer goodies sent the proof it was black and white.  Emailed back we want black and yellow.  I called to verify the colors and when I spoke w/the employee CLiff he said that the proof was only in balck and white and he assured me that the frames would b in black and yellow we have emails to back this up.

We should of known rite then and there something was up.  After CLiff promised us on the phone that the frames would b black and yellow and emailed us too we gave our ok.

B4 the phone was hung up they charged the account the balance($465)of the frames.  That happened so fast we had to duck.....

Of course the frames took a month to complete(according to Debra Palmer there was a problem at the factory)we got the frames guess what color they were......BLACK AND ORANGE.  Orange can u believe this.  The owner called spoke w/Debra Plamer (owner???) and asked what can we do to fix this porblem?  Debra was highly rude kept interrupting her and she was unable to finish a sentence.

To sum it all up told us we were stuck w/the frames tough sh** and o well we got ur money haha on us and hung up......Thats the way they run their business.

B4 u order from DEALER GOODIES please think twice b/c they do not educate their employees  in customer service.  It's very sad when an owner of all people can not conduct themselves in a professional manner.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/26/2012 10:00 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Dealer-Goodies/internet/Dealer-Goodies-Lynn-and-or-DEBRA-Palmer-Cliff-Miller-RUDE-IGNORANTCOLOR-BLIND-and-DUM-859416. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Dealer Goodies

#1 REBUTTAL Owner of company

COLOR MATCH FRAMES

AUTHOR: DEALERGOODIES - ()

The customer did in fact order black license plate frames with yellow font. They did place a $50 deposit on the order. A proof of the frame was produced and sent to the customer. (all frame proofs are in black & white). The customer approved the proof and faxed a signed copy to us. We then processed the balance of the payment as per store policy on custom work.

The frames were produced(taking the normal 4-5 weeks) and shipped to the dealer. Upon receipt the customer called and expressed concern that the color of yellow(goldenrod yellow) did not match her signage which was more of a lemon yellow. This was the first that Dealergoodies knew of a desire to have a color match with existing signage that the dealer had on her lot.

Our website states that color matches are available at a higher cost to the customer. I brought that to her attention and offered to work with her to redo the frames at a reduced rate so she could have her color match. The dealer refused to work with me and wanted me to foot the entire bill for the higher color match frames. I do not feel that Dealergoodies errored in the processing of this order and the product was produced as ordered by the customer.

The inflammatory comments that the author of this complaint made accusing me of using rude and disrespectful langauge is puzzling. She is not who I was speaking to and it is not how I conduct myself when I am doing business with a client. Nor would I have laughed at the unfortunate situation that the customer found herself in. It is never pleasant to find yourself with a customer who is unhappy and I would not have found pleasure in their distress.

I wish we could have worked out a mutually beneficial resolution with this customer but was unable to come to a win-win with her.

Sincerely,