helps

• Submitted: Tue, September 25, 2007
  • Updated: Wed, November 07, 2007

• Reported By:Atlanta Georgia
Dealer Services - Royal Protection Plan
PO Box 469 Allenhurst, New Jersey U.S.A.

Dealer Services - Royal Protection Plan - Heritage Administration Services Still waiting for refund after 7 months Allenhurst New Jersey

*REBUTTAL Owner of company: diana, atlanta georgia

I made the mistake of buying a warranty for my vehicle from these people after numerous letters requesting my business. I purchased my plan 07/06/2006 with $100 deposit and made 6 payments of $86.16 for a grand total of $617.08. As discussed with the sales representative and per page 13 of the their vehicle service contract I could cancel at anytime before the vehicle reached the original warranty miles (30,000). I sent a written cancellation and certified ending odometer reading to them on 02/2007. After multiple calls and the run around by the only refund rep: Jim at ext# 23. I received a partial payment of $100.00 deposited back to my account on 07/16/2007. According to Jim (not the TV show) the refund turnaround time was supposed to be 10 weeks, I should have gotten $100 deposited to my account and a check for the rest the following week. Here we are on 09/25/2007, SEVEN MONTHS later and still no refund. Per Georgia law the $75.00 cancellation fee does not apply which means they OWE me $517.08. I believe they do this in hopes of the customer either forgetting or letting it go! Jim at 800 778 4422 ext #23 ran out of excuses and started to use the pronoun game: When THEY send it, youll get it.

Cancelled Plan: 02/2007
Money owed to me: $617.08
Money received so far: $100 on 07/16/2007
Money still owed to me: $517.08
Ripped Off Feeling: Priceless

Diana
Atlanta, Georgia

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 09/25/2007 03:54 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Dealer-Services-Royal-Protection-Plan/Allenhurst-New-Jersey-07711/Dealer-Services-Royal-Protection-Plan-Heritage-Administration-Services-Still-waiting-f-275998. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Dealer Services - Royal Protection Plan

#1 REBUTTAL Owner of company

diana, atlanta georgia

AUTHOR: Michael - (U.S.A.)

diana,
i read your complaint. our agreement does not say you can cancel prior to 30,000 miles. however, please contact me directly. if you are due any additional monies they will be paid.

michael shaftel