Complaint Review: Dealer Services - Royal Protection Plan

3430 Sunset Avenue Ocean, New Jersey United States of America
  • Phone: (732) 918-9299
  • Web:
  • Category:

Dealer Services - Royal Protection Plan Lack of Customer Service credentials and has yet to credit my credit card Ocean , New Jersey

*REBUTTAL Owner of company: JOJO

*Consumer Comment: its a scam

*Consumer Comment: its a scam

Dealer Services (Royal Protection) was contacted to inquire on the status of my Warranty paperwork as they had charged my credit card. The representative proceeded in becoming quite inpatient with me all I said to her was that I was the customer and I hadn't received the paperwork and my credit card was charged. I asked to speak with a manager; the lady advised me that she was the manager, I then asked her to please terminate our agreement. Her response was cancel the F*** agreement and hung up the phone on me.

What's more disturbing was two weeks later I received a 'courtesy' phone call from Dealer Services the voice sounded very familiar and I advised the lady on the phone that as far as I was concerned my policy was null & void and I expected a credit on my credit card. I reminded this individual of what had transpired weeks earlier and that her voice sounded quite same as of the lady that had hung up the phone on me. Her response was "that's right I do remember and will do it again" and did so. My Credit Card has yet to be credited.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/04/2010 10:28 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Dealer-Services-Royal-Protection-Plan/Ocean-New-Jersey-07712/Dealer-Services-Royal-Protection-Plan-Lack-of-Customer-Service-credentials-and-has-yet-564458. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Dealer Services - Royal Protection Plan

#1 REBUTTAL Owner of company

JOJO

AUTHOR: Michael - (U.S.A.)

DEAR JOJO,
i am very sorry that you had the experience you described.  i am embarrassed about the service you described.  if you still have any problems please contact me directly.

mshaftel@aol.com
732-918-7106 direct line

its a scam

AUTHOR: george - (United States of America)

this is a courtesy call, to inform you yhat your vehicle came with a limited factory warranty, and to give you the opportunity to renew or extend that warranty, now in order to see if your vehicle qualifies i just have a few quick questions for you, bla bla .. please hold.. i am newly out of training/...now you  get closed buddy... u need to file a complaint with the BBB, state attorney general, and if they talked to you profaneley like that please go to the ftc and file a complait.. find out the people you are speaking with, but good luck they all use aliases and they are a scam operation

its a scam

AUTHOR: george - (United States of America)

trim